Sep 30, 2010

Kelly60527

My name is Kelly Zhuang.I am 11 years old.I was born in Tainan Taiwan. all thing is interesting to me.I enjoy everything. I live in Tainan City now.I have long hair and black eyes.I am very small.I am only146cm.My mother's name is Jane Kuo.My brother's name is Kevin Zhuang. My cousin's na,e is Vivian.I feel my family is very important to me because they take care of me every time and they give me a home.I can swim but not fast.I feel water is very cool and good.When Summer comes.I always ask my father to go swim with me.But he always says”no”.and I feel angry and lose hope.I feel my life is good.because I have a super woman mother and a superman father.My mother is very cool. She can talk to everyone for many hours and she won't feel tired. When she breaks the talking record I could be very happy .I feel my father is very strong.because he may late rest and get up early everyday.I think I have responsible father.I feel my life is very happy and great.

12/22/2010

1. 分組報告Russian holidays
* 分工合作?
2. 老師們給的回饋 on Chinese holidays and food
* 沒完成的同學, 暫時無法給回饋 Ex.: 未修改, 未加出處者
3. 下次報告其他組的作品(Chinese holidays and food)
* 用英文報告
* 改寫其他組的作品
* 工具介紹:同義字

Your favorite Russian Festivals