Oct 6, 2010

Peggy60118


Hello!
My name is Peggy Xidex. I don’t have any nickname. I’m 11 year old. I was born in Taipei City, But I live in Tainan City now. I am 158cmtall. My hair is black. And my eyes are brown. I like to play computer games and read books.
I have one brother. His name is Thomas. He is very naughty. But he always plays with me.
My father’s name is John. He is handsome. He wears glasses. He likes to ride bicycle. He can teach me to do the math questions.
My mother’s name is 「Lv Yajinghas」.She has a long hair with glasses. She always tells me some funny jokes.
They are the most important people in my life.They always take good care of me and support me. We always have a lot of fun.I feel my life is very happy. I like my life.


12/22/2010

1. 分組報告Russian holidays
* 分工合作?
2. 老師們給的回饋 on Chinese holidays and food
* 沒完成的同學, 暫時無法給回饋 Ex.: 未修改, 未加出處者
3. 下次報告其他組的作品(Chinese holidays and food)
* 用英文報告
* 改寫其他組的作品
* 工具介紹:同義字

Your favorite Russian Festivals