Oct 8, 2010

I'm Sharon

My name is Sharon Jow. I was born in Tainan ctiy. I live in Tainan. I’m 11 years old. My hair is straight and black﹒I am 147 cm tall﹒My eyes are brown﹒
I have a nickname, Brambleclaw﹒My friends call me that﹒Brambleclaw is a character in a book. The book’s name’s Warriors.
Tell you a fun thing. One day﹐my mom was using a toothpick to clean my teeth﹐and then﹐one of my tooth fell out!
My family is good. They support me and they make me laugh﹒They share everything with me﹒I love my family﹒My mom’s name’s Sharon.My dad’s name’s Joe﹐and my little brother’s name’s Peter﹒My mom is talkative﹒My dad is good at math﹒My brother is funny and silly﹒
I go to travel with my family sometimes﹒We went to Japan﹒We went to Sitou﹒We went to Nantou﹒We go to many fun places and we all have sweet memories. Traveling with my family makes us happy and we can get closer﹒
I take er-hu classes every Thursday﹒Er-hu is a traditional Chinese musical instrument﹒The top level is level ten, and I’m on level four﹒I learn playing the er-hu because its sound is beautiful﹒
I want to be a good guy. I want to be cool. I hope my pen pale is a boy because I’m like a boy. I like to make new friends.

12/22/2010

1. 分組報告Russian holidays
* 分工合作?
2. 老師們給的回饋 on Chinese holidays and food
* 沒完成的同學, 暫時無法給回饋 Ex.: 未修改, 未加出處者
3. 下次報告其他組的作品(Chinese holidays and food)
* 用英文報告
* 改寫其他組的作品
* 工具介紹:同義字

Your favorite Russian Festivals