Oct 6, 2010

I am William[60104]


My name is William Pong .I was born in Tainan city. I don’t have a nickname yet. A funny thing that happened to me is: I played a game, who has the biggest brain , on the most increadible thing is …my grade is a primate!
And I’m about…11years old .I lived in Tainan county and the township where I live is called RenDe. What do I look like ?My height is about 146cm. My hair is black and my eyes are
black, too!
My mom and my brother are my immediate family members ,my mom is called Jennie Wang ,my brother is called Willis Pong.
Mom is a fabulous cook at home , my brother always play with me or we often fight together.My family is really important to me.
When I’m sick they take good care of me , and when I need help they are very helpful , even I am not older enough so,I can’t finish many hard work my parents can help me and teach me at the first time. I have enter the school’s flute club. When I performed on stage with them, I was really scared ! I think I am braver after the performance I feel so proud of my self . For attending the flute group , they improve my music skill,and it gave me more confidence.
I can also play erhu, a Chinese violin.I took the lessons for 3 years !
The benefits are :I am more interested in music,and I can also perform on our class’s talent show .
One time, I was playing Wii with my brother. We played many divertive games,I think they are so interesting .After we play Wii ,my arm hurts and sore for a whole week.
I also read the Business Weekly and listening to ICRT(a English radio program in Taiwan ) in my free time. Reading Business Weekly let me learn more about things around the world, most I like to is to read the political comics in it . Listening to ICRT can improve my English skill and knowing more popular English songs and know what is hot in other countries.
My life is not causal at all because I have a strict mom . I have my own personality I don’t like to follow the rules all the time when I’m doing things ,I like to do in my style .
So far , I think my life is exciting ,I have a substantial day every day .Life is great it is not all about video games and playing computer games. I lives in a real world not in a cyber world so my whole life should be real.♨

12/22/2010

1. 分組報告Russian holidays
* 分工合作?
2. 老師們給的回饋 on Chinese holidays and food
* 沒完成的同學, 暫時無法給回饋 Ex.: 未修改, 未加出處者
3. 下次報告其他組的作品(Chinese holidays and food)
* 用英文報告
* 改寫其他組的作品
* 工具介紹:同義字

Your favorite Russian Festivals