Nov 16, 2010

By First

    My name is First Shao. I was born in Tainan City. I don’t have any nickname. I break wind in the elevator . I am eleven years old. I live in Tainan City. I wear a pair of glasses. I have short black hair and big black eyes. My father’s name is Jackie. He is handsome. My mother’s name is Candy. She is humorous. My brother’s name is Andy .He is very wise and active. My mother cooks food for me. My father makes money for us. My brother plays with me. They are important to me. Traveling with my family is one of my memorable experiences. We enjoyed the hot springs ,went hiking and shopping . I also like to go swimming. I play in the water and do the spa. I can swim but not fast. I feel water is very cool and good. When Summer comes, I always ask my father to go swimming with me. But he always says”No.” I feel angry because swimming makes me happy. I like to play Wii because it makes me exercise. I like to read book because I can learn many things. I like using computer to play games and send e-mails.

12/22/2010

1. 分組報告Russian holidays
* 分工合作?
2. 老師們給的回饋 on Chinese holidays and food
* 沒完成的同學, 暫時無法給回饋 Ex.: 未修改, 未加出處者
3. 下次報告其他組的作品(Chinese holidays and food)
* 用英文報告
* 改寫其他組的作品
* 工具介紹:同義字

Your favorite Russian Festivals