Dec 22, 2010

Answers from Russian Friend

to Phoebe51220

I am Oleg. My favourite food is pizza.

to 60118Peggy

I am Oleg. In my school there are about1000 pupils and 100 teachers.

to Wendy50129

I am Oleg. I live in Russia, Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok. It is in Siberia.

alyosya Alyona Kokorina
April51617
Yes, my school has got many traditions: every year we have competition "I'm citizen of Russia", “Two stars”, “The ball of the queens” etc. At the end of year we have "Carnival" and some other interesting traditions.

Hi Cecilia50721
I am Sergey. The winter months in my country are December, January and February. But we have snow from November till April.


Gordan51314

I am Katya.
Yes, our school is very big. It has 4 floors.


Дашуня   Dasha
Angel51419

Helloy . My name is Dasha Primanchuk .I'm 11 years
old. I'll answer your question. In my class there are 27 pupils.*)




to Jeff51509

Helloy. My names is Sasha. My school name is school-gymnasium  № 6 "Ermine"
Alyona Kovtun

To 60120 Annie

In my free time I like to read, sleep and play computer games.


Anna Kuz’mina

 To william60104

Hi William! I’m Ann. Yes, we have seen “Harry Porter 7”! And we have seen “Charley and chocolate factory”. This is a very interesting film.



12/22/2010

1. 分組報告Russian holidays
* 分工合作?
2. 老師們給的回饋 on Chinese holidays and food
* 沒完成的同學, 暫時無法給回饋 Ex.: 未修改, 未加出處者
3. 下次報告其他組的作品(Chinese holidays and food)
* 用英文報告
* 改寫其他組的作品
* 工具介紹:同義字

Your favorite Russian Festivals