Jun 15, 2011

Feedback-60525莊詠心Kelly

Hi everyone!! My name is Kelly, today is my last day of my Engish club-One Day In The Life. I learn a lot of things in this club, I am not only learn English, but also learn how to do together with my team. There are lots of teachers teach me all about English and something about computer. For many month ago, I thought that I can't live without this club, even it give me a lot of homework, I still like it!! Something that I cannot learn outside, the teacher here teach me, and I don't have to pay any money for it. I'm very thanks for teacher Jessie,LizIn teacher ,ShuChin teacher they are all my honored person. If I didn't meet them, then there won't have me today. When I came here first day, I thought the teacher were bad for us, but now they are just like my mothers, my mother tell me what is the right things, and they do, too!!~~I have a lot of {thanks} want to say to the three teachers, they let me be more mature, let me be like a real little adult!!
Thank you, teachers!! Good bye~~I hope that we can meet next time!! 珍重再見~~!!^0^ ♥♥

12/22/2010

1. 分組報告Russian holidays
* 分工合作?
2. 老師們給的回饋 on Chinese holidays and food
* 沒完成的同學, 暫時無法給回饋 Ex.: 未修改, 未加出處者
3. 下次報告其他組的作品(Chinese holidays and food)
* 用英文報告
* 改寫其他組的作品
* 工具介紹:同義字

Your favorite Russian Festivals